This toy gun hoster pattern is quick to make, and loops easily through a belt to make a true live cowboy or gowgirl!
Time to make: 30 – 60 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 1 x sheet of A4 felt
- Needle and thread
- Free PDF Pattern – use one of the Like buttons below to get it!
- Optional: embellishments or buttons
- Rotary Hole Punch for kiddies or leather projects
- Print out and cut out the pattern
- Lay the pattern on your felt fabric. Trace around the pattern and then cut the shape out.
- Fold the “tab” over, and sew in place.
- Fold the holster over, and sew in place.
If you’re using leather, or if you’re creating a DIY project for a child, use a simple hole punch to pre-make sewing holes!
Get your Free PDF Pattern here!